Intramuros, Manila – The National Ambulance Company in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is in urgent need of qualified Filipino applicants to fill up its vacancy for 150 emergency medical technicians (EMTs).
The leading pre-hospital emergency care provider in the UAE accepts female or male applicants that are graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing and should have completed internationally recognized Basic EMT course or equivalent training with minimum of four weeks duration, and have at least eight months of experience as EMT.
Applicants are advised to register online at www.eservices.poea.gov.phand personally submit to the Manpower Registry Division, Window S or T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg., Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City the following requirements (fastened in a folder labeled RSF No. 180023-A, applicant’s name, position applied for, country of destination, and e-registration number):
– Detailed résumé with job description
– High school diploma and Form 137
– College diploma and transcript of records
– Valid BLS and BTLS certification
– PSEMT or AREMT registration covering at least the last 8 months
– Letter of good standing from the registering body
– Updated letter/employment certificates showing experience as an EMT-B covering at least the last 8 months
– Colored copy of passport (valid for at least one year)
– Colored copy of valid driver’s license
– Two (2) pieces 2×2 recent picture
– clear copy with white background
– colored top (polo) with collar
– neat / masculine haircut, for male candidate
– face should not be covered with hair (male and female)
– teeth should not be shown
– Certificate of POEA online PEOS (peos.poea.gov.ph)
– Printed copy of worker’s information sheet/e-Registration
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication. The deadline for submission of applications in on January 31, 2019.
END/DOLE IPS with reports from POEA